The Zone is our breakfast and after-school club, providing wrap around childcare during term time for children who attend our school. All children from Reception to Year 6 are welcome to attend.
They aim to provide a fun and secure environment for the children to relax in before and after school. Games / puzzles, art, music, outdoor sports, Wii games and dressing up are amongst many of the activities planned.
A maximum number of 20 children are allowed per session and once the session is full it will no longer allow you to book. All bookings should be made via the School Gateway, payment must be in advance and bookings cannot be secured until payment has been received.
The Zone Breakfast Club is open 7:45am with breakfast options including cereal, toast and fruit.
- Monday to Friday 7:45am - 8:45am - £6.00
The Zone Afterschool Club runs from 3:15pm offering a variety of snacks, session times vary, please see a breakdown and cost below:
- Monday to Friday until 4pm- £5.50
- Monday to Friday until 5pm- £11.00
- Monday to Friday after a school run club until 5pm - £5.50
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (only) until 5:30pm - £13.75
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (only) after a school run club until 5:30pm - £8.25
All cancellations should be made 24 hours in advance of the session to avoid a charge. You will not be able to cancel or amend a booking yourself, a member of staff in the office will need to do this for you.
Late collections will incur a £5.50 charge and where collection is after the club closing time £20 will be charged in order to cover additional staffing costs.
Payments for The Zone can be made using childcare vouchers, they need to be made via your chosen voucher provider or using the Government scheme in advance of making any bookings. Only when the voucher payment is received into the school bank account are we able to credit your school gateway account to allow you to make bookings. Please note, voucher payments can take up to 10 days to reach our account or longer for particular schemes (as detailed below)
We accept the following voucher schemes:
- EdenRed – account P21220268. Please note: these vouchers are paid monthly so you need to make sure the payment is made a month in advance of when you plan to use the vouchers.
- Computershare – account: 0026173700.
- Fideliti – account: LEV013C.
- Care-4 – account: 54576851
- Government childcare voucher scheme- https://www.gov.uk/tax-free-childcare
Please search for: Leverstock Green Church of England Primary School, HP24SA
To use any other Childcare Voucher Scheme you will need to contact the school office and advise us of the scheme. Contact: email@example.com.