Our vision for all members of our school community is that growing within our Christian ethos and through the practice of the 5 Rs (Resourcefulness, Resilience, Responsibility, Reflection and Reciprocity) they will:
- To be happy, secure, confident individuals with high self-esteem and an enthusiasm for life;
- Express their own beliefs, have a growing understanding of other faiths (and none) and respect the views of others;
- Develop academically, socially and emotionally to the best of their ability;
- Develop interests and skills in a variety of areas;
- Develop a respect for nature and understanding of man’s impact;
- Have a caring attitude towards others and an appreciation of diversity
- Utilise their skills and resources for the benefit of others and believe in making a difference in our community and beyond;
- Harness technology and be mindful of the dangers inherent in its use;
- Be inspired to achieve their personal goals
- Be ready for and excited about the next stage of their journey.
By growing within our Christian ethos, all members of our community will be prepared, ready and excited about their life in all its fullness. Our core Christian values of love, respect and forgiveness will be at the heart of everything we do.
For you are all the children of God by faith in Jesus Christ.
Galatians 3: 26