This year Anneqa and Ayesha are the year 6 Inclusion Ambassadors.
They want to help younger children with their learning in English and maths as this will improve confidence back in class.
In the weekly session in the Sunshine Room they:
* practise phonics and spellings
* look at sentences and put in capital letters and full stops
* learn number facts and times tables
* make sessions fun by singing songs as this helps with memory
* use the whiteboard and IPADs
* play games to help children with turn-taking
To finish each session, a book is shared.